Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ADSR5 has started!!!!

I am very excited about this year's ADSR.  This is both myself and my partner Tine's first time participating in this challenge.  The first two challenges is out and already our thinking caps are on.  This is such a cool race to broaded your creativity boundaries.  I am looking forward to push the boundaries and grow as a scrapper. Our team name is DesertSnow, for I live in the desert, Dubai and Tine lives in the very snowy Norway!

For our first challenge we had to introduce our partner.  This was a bit challenging for us because we don't really know one another, but also great because it force you to get to know one another.

Here is my layout introducing Tine to the world:

I used Sweet Heart of mine by Ldrag designs to create this layout.  Here is a preview of this kit:

It is available @:

I used Sweet Heart of Mine to create this layout.  It is available @

Digiridoo

Scrappity-Doo-Dah

Sunshine Studio Scraps

Happy days till next time

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment