Friday, February 12, 2010

ADSR5 challenge 2!!

So challenge 2 was a bit more challenging, or shall we say it required my thinking cap.  It is hosted by The Digital Scrapbooking Artizan Guild.  Here's what we had to do:

Theme: 5 things i love about......

Title:  Use a combination of 5 fonts &/or alphas

Photos:  Use 5 photos - one of the photos must contain the letter 5.

Use 5 different elements of the same type eg. 5 different flowers/ribbons etc.

Season 2 taste.......

This is what I came up with:

I love going to the desert for so many different reasons.  It is my fix for the week, combining nature, action, socializing all in one.

For this challenge I used the following kits:

Born 2 be dirty by Cafeine created designs

Urban Jungle - Digiridoo Jan Colab

The ark side of Autumn - Digiridoo Nov Colab

Shining Glow by Elisa's Bits

A touch of spring by LDrag designs

All of thes are available @ Digiridoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment